The University of Mary Washington Galleries, comprised of the Ridderhof Martin Gallery and the duPont Gallery, are dedicated to advancing the educational goals of the University through the collection, preservation, exhibition, and interpretation of works of art. The Galleries promote arts education on campus and in the local community.
Academic Year Hours:
Saturday and Sunday 1-4pm
The Galleries are closed during UMW holidays and breaks.
Summer 2018 Hours:
May 1 – June 9
CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY
June 11 – June 28
CLOSED SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY
1301 College Avenue
• Take the Fredericksburg Exit 130A.
• Follow Route 3 east toward Fredericksburg to 6th traffic light for 1.7 miles.
• Turn left onto William Street/Rte. 3 Bus. and keep left for 0.5 miles.
• Turn left onto College Avenue at first light and continue for 0.4 miles.
• The UMW campus will be on your right. When you see Seacobeck Street on your left, the back of
Ridderhof Martin Gallery will be on your right, just past Seacobeck Dining Hall.
• duPont Hall, containing the duPont Gallery, is one block further on your right.
• The duPont Gallery is the first alcove on the right when you enter the front of duPont Hall.
Rosemary Jesionowski, Gallery Specialist (on sabbatical until January 2019)
Tara Youngborg, Exhibitions Coordinator