Propose an Exhibition
The UMW Galleries accept proposals from professional artists and curators for solo and group exhibitions for each of our gallery spaces (Ridderhof Martin Gallery and duPont Gallery).
Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com
Proposals are accepted year round, but are collected for review on November 1 and April 1. Any applications received after the deadline will automatically be considered for the following deadline. Notification will be given via email within a year of submission.
Include the following attachments to the email:
- A description of the proposed exhibition (word doc or pdf)
- An artist’s statement or curatorial statement (word doc or pdf)
- Artist/ curator current resume or CV (word doc or pdf)
- Three images that are indicative of the work to be exhibited (jpg files, 72ppi, 600 pixels in the longest dimension)
- Link(s) to website(s) with further examples of work.
Please direct questions to Rosemary Jesionowski, Gallery Specialist.